Hello friends! I recently made my blog private and switched to a different url. For those of you who still wish to give me your email address, I will continue to link up my new posts to my old url (hint: you're lookin at it!) so you can still get in contact with me. This is also convenient because, if you're like me and you keep tabs on all your favorite blogs by looking at your sidebar to see who last updated, this will keep notifying you (sn: don't you hate it how private blogs don't keep you updated like that?). So you stay can linked up to this non-private blog and then you'll see when I post on my private blog.
Hope that makes sense....
....leave a comment if it doesn't and I'll try again!

THANKS FOR READING!!

Monday, December 3, 2012

for sale!





So this weekend I did something kinda scary....
I opened an Etsy shop.


Maybe scary isn't the right word. I'm really excited about it, and anxious to see how it goes.

A few weeks ago I decided I needed a little side hobby to keep myself busy and entertained. Something that was fun and me and fulfilled my creative itch.

After spending an afternoon designing my own personal Christmas Year-In-Review Newsletter, I realized that maybe I had a knack for this kind of thing. I always see cute ideas in magazines and on design blogs, but instead of spending way too much money for someone else to make it for me, I just go and design my own. And 9 times out of 10, I like mine better than the original.


So I thought I'd take a risk and try to sell my designs. For now I've only listed my Christmas Newsletter, but I've got a bunch of other prints and projects in the works.

When I think about my shop, I want it to be known for two main things.
[one]: Being affordable. I'm not trying to make a million dollars or rip anyone off. I have fun designing these prints, and I think they turn out pretty cute, so I thought I'd share.
[two]: Creating personalized/custom pieces. All the prints and designs that I make for my own home are very ME. I think everyone's personal space should have their name written all over it! So I'll customize anything for anyone, to make it more them.


Feel free to check it out, especially if you're a procrastinator like me and have yet to send out your Christmas cards:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/LittleMissPrints





Hope you like it!!!

xoxox

Love,
Kaela

1 comment:

  1. Cute Etsy Shop! :) Good work! Etsy shops are a lot of fun and Im sure you are going to kick some serious hiney!

    ReplyDelete